Tuesday, November 09, 2010

What We Bring to the Table, Part IX


A short quiz:


One, question, five answers. Read the query, then pick the answer that is closest to the first thing that pops into your mind.


Ready? 


Somebody you know tells you about a great story they just read. From the title alone, what would you think the story was about?


The title: "The Man With the Magic Tongue."


1) A snake-oil salesman / TV preacher / politician.
2) A taster responsible for the flavors of a big company's high-end packaged food.
3) Somebody really good at cunnilingus.
4) None of the above.
5) All of the above. 


The quiz will count for 0% of your final grade.

7 comments:

Bobbe Edmonds said...

I would go for all of the above, plus about three more. Maybe in combination as well.

Kevin said...

(2) and (4)
I was thinking about ye olde magic users

Scott said...

3.

Unknown said...

Variation on (1).
Story teller

Dave Huss said...

#3
I thought it might be because I am a disgusting perv, but then I thought about it and I realized it was because it sounded like a title to an early James Bond book, "Man with the Golden Gun/Tongue".
Most of those were word plays on some type of sexuality, like "Pussy Galore". I guess it depends on your data base.
Dave

Jim said...

Any and all of the above. But since I bet you won't buy a cop out -- my first thought would be to an orator/preacher/con artist. Second thought would be cunnilingus. Last c

Ed said...

1,3, + good meat counter salesperson.