Saturday, November 06, 2010

What A Strange World We Live In



There are many things that don't bear close examination without causing shock and awe. I won't get into the most disgusting ones I've seen or heard. We all have our own horror stories.


However, I got a heads-up from an old buddy recently that I had to share. Not so much disturbing -- nobody is getting hurt by it -- as one of those shake-your-head-in-wonder things. Yeah, everybody has to to be some place, but ...


A couple years back, we got into a discussion about how to use the HOV (diamond) lane in traffic, and the idea of using a dummy as a passenger to sneak past any watching police if you are alone in your vehicle. I posted the image above and wondered if the silicone woman would fool anybody. 


For those of you with normal relationships who might not know, there are anatomically-correct silicone dolls, male and female versions, sold as sex toys. They are quite expensive, and as you can see from the picture, disturbingly realistic. (The bodies are as realistic as this face. If you are curious, go look hereExpect a "Holy shit!" reaction when you look -- rated R, and not safe for work. And probably not safe for your psyche, either.)


It's The Stepford Wives, and sad. But what I've heard -- though, thankfully, not seen, is that there are videos of guys going at it with these things. So here's the wonder: Who watches something like this? 

Eee ...

4 comments:

Tony Muhlenkamp said...

Check out the movie "Lars and the Real Girl" for a take on this that is at times sad and sweet.

Tony Muhlenkamp

Ed said...

And I thought my date was just the quiet type....

Mark said...

Made me look, didn't ya?

Dan Gambiera said...

Old joke which ends

"She is dead? Mon Dieu! I thought she was British."