Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Man Who Never Missed - The Movie Website


You need to go check this out -- the official website for TMWNM. (And there is a toggle control for the music, upper left hand corner of the image, if you are at work, but I liked listening to it.)


I think the site is way cool myself. No, the movie won't look like this, this is concept art, to stir somebody into opening their purse. But it does have a great dramatic opening.




Site is still in progress, of course, but here is a great tidbit I loved and I think fans will also enjoy: Mark is going to have a contest for artists to come up with a look for Juete. He hasn't worked out the details yet, but if that doesn't get fanboy attention, nothing will. Sure got mine. 


8 comments:

wraith808 said...

For some reason, I can't see it. It takes me to a website for the Composer.

Captain Tightpants said...

Shiny! Good musical choices, interesting concept art so far - looking forward to more. Hope they are keeping you involved in the pre-pre-production as well.

Steve Perry said...

Might be your browser. Try Firefox.

Brad said...

Where's Sleel and Bork and Dirisha? That's what I want to know.

Other than that, I'm stoked. Can't wait to see it progress past the planning stage. How much control are you getting to keep?

Christopher Wayne said...

I am very excited. I hope the movie does justice to your book.

Mark said...

Brad--never really intended for that painting to be the web site--it was just so cool my web designer used it for a platform. Believe me, Sleel & Co. are in the flick. High-end concept art costs, so probably better to spend what little we have publicizing--a campaign just getting underway.

wraith808 said...

@Steve Perry - It does indeed work in Firefox. Strange that it doesn't work in Chrome...

Fractured said...

It works in Chrome for me.

Also very interested in the movie. However, I have my doubts. Hope it stays true and cool.