Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Hello, Earth Calling Steve ...





Well, completely by accident, I came across Omar Daggy's site today -- he's the guy who shot and produced the Sera(k) tapes my teacher did a while back.

And lo! not only are they now available on DVD, and not just VHS-videotape, there are three of them instead of the two tapes I have.

I knew Guru Plinck had been talking about finishing the third volume -- we shot enough, or almost enough for it, back when -- and recently Todd mentioned something about needing a scriptwriting program somehow connected to this, but I missed the part where it got done and put on the market!

Sheesh. I guess I need to start paying better attention in class ...

Those of you who enjoy seeing such videos might want to get these, which you can do at Omar's site, here.

5 comments:

Bobbe Edmonds said...

You guys do something called threading too? Wow.

Steve Perry said...

Well, apparently so, though I must have not learned that part yet.

Then again, Daggy's cover copy uses some interesting spelling, too.

Dan Gambiera said...

This is news to me. Interesting.

Steve Perry said...

I got Joe sending me the three; I'll let you know what the third one looks like once I have a chance to see it.

I expect it will feature the Rocco takedown/upskirt shot of me they seemed to like in the first two vids.

I was wearing bike shorts under my sarong, but still, it's kinda racy ...

Silatyogi said...

woo hoo! can't waite for series 4 - 18