Monday, May 05, 2008

YouTube is Amazing

So, here is Broken Home's cover of Sarah Bernhard's cover of Prince's "Little Red Corvette."
(In the movie Without You I'm Nothing, it was Bernhard's encore, she came out, stripped to a bikini, wrapped herself in the American flag and sang this, and -- so I've heard -- Tori Amos was one of her back-up singers. It was, well, stunning ...

Bernhard is fairly amazing and very funny, if you are bent that way.

Two white girls and an acoustic guitarist covering her version of the song ... you gotta love YouTube ...

Might not be up long. Prince apparently gets pissy about people covering this stuff without his okay. I can understand why ...

1 comment:

Daniel Keys Moran said...

That was interesting-in-a-good way.

Made me look up my favorite Fleetwood Mac video, and post it over on my blog.

Youtube is great.