Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nu Dawg


My daughter has a dog, Eddie, who is half American Eskimo and half Dachsund, long, silky black hair, built like a weenie, a cute boy. Sitting on his hind legs here, his best trick.


My son-in-law got a new puppy. The new beastlet is Yama, she's a Puggle–half pug, half  beagle, about the size of a squirrel without the tail. We went by to say hello. My son-in-law picked up the puppy, who promptly fell asleep on his shoulder. 

Look at the man's smile–he didn't like that at all ...





7 comments:

steve-vh said...

no pics steve

Steve Perry said...

Really? I see 'em on my machine. Weird.

Travis said...

Nothing here either- I'm on iPhone today but that's usually not a problem.

Steve Perry said...

I re-uploaded the images. See if they come across this time.

steve-vh said...

yep, kewl!

Anonymous said...

Who knew that the Hindu god of death would be so cute?

Steve Perry said...

Yeah, not the three-eyed Yama I pictured, who is on the cover of *Champion of the Dead* ...