Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blonde Joke


Okay, I don't know if you've heard this, but:

So, the blonde goes to get her hair cut. She is wearing iPod ear buds and she tells the stylist, whatever you do, don't pull the buds out.

Okay, he says.

So he's cutting her hair and she falls asleep, and he has to snip a bit just over her ears and he figures, she's sleeping she won't notice, so he pulls the phones out of her ears and all of sudden, boom! she dies -- just like that.

Oh, my god! So he calls 911 and the paramedics are on the way and he's all panicked and he hears something coming from the ear buds, so he puts one up to his ear and he hears:

"Breathe in ... breathe out. Breathe in ... breathe out ..."

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm going to hell. I won't be lonely, though, 'cause if you laughed, you'll be holding the gate open for me when I get there ...

2 comments:

Dave Huss said...

Steve, I'm Blond and I thought that was funny. Got to have a sense of humor these days, so many funny things to laugh at. All you have to say is "Alaska", cracks me up every time.
Dave

AF1 said...

LOL

Funny.