Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday Greetings


I tend to be a little to the Bah, humbug! side because Christmas now starts around Hallowe'en and that's too long for me, but Christmas Eve is close enough so I can get into the spirit. 


We'll have family over, in a couple of shifts tonight and tomorrow, and this evening, I'll settle down with A Christmas Story and watch Ralphie scheme one more time upon how to get the Daisy BB gun he wants.


For those of you who celebrate the holidays at this time of year, let me offer my wishes that they be both happy and healthy. I hope you can be with those who make you smile.

4 comments:

Josh Kruschke said...

And to you and your family, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Brad said...

Merry Christmas Steve, to you and yours.

heina said...

Happy Holidays to all's y'all. Miss you much and see you soon. Jon, TC, Crombie and ????!

Daniel Keys Moran said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours. We're about to watch the Family Guys Star Wars trilogy ... not a tradition, but looks like a good evening to me.