Monday, May 07, 2007

Spring Fever


Sunny and seventy-seven degrees here in beautiful Beaverton, nice breeze blowing, and staying inside any longer and slaving over the computer is not the least bit appealing. I'm outta here.

Fortunately, I managed to get my pages done on the Predator book, so I'm going out to do djurus. Maybe walk the dogs again. Something. Anything.

Already did my rope climb, such that it is. My expectations there, alas, were too high, so I started over with the idea that whatever I could manage would be the baseline, and I'd go from there. Kind of interesting -- I can do a couple sets of chins,
ten or twelve reps a set ("chins" meaning that your palms face away, as opposed to pull-ups, palms facing toward you) but this rope, it's a bear ...

Never mind. Outside!

2 comments:

Bobbe Edmonds said...

Perhaps you'fre missing something.

...Like youth, fr'instance.

Steve Perry said...

Yeah, well, I'd tell you to come back and show me how good a shape you are in when you get to be *my* age, but, of course, I'll be *dead* by the time you get to be my age ...

On the other hand, you keep drinking that Nazi beer, probably you'll keel over pretty soon. All the chemicals they have to put in it just to kept it from turning to sludge before it get the states, you could etch glass with the stuff.