Monday, June 25, 2012

Serendipity



I had planned to do a post about bad drivers, especially those of the living-in-a-different-time-dimension kind. You know, you get behind one of them, they'll be doing twenty-two mph in a forty zone. Come to an intersection, you know that whenever they pull out into it, you don't need to look for cross-traffic because there won't be any between you and the horizon. If they keep going in your direction, you vow that come the next intersection, no matter which way they turn, you are going a different way ...

Um. So I went looking for a still from the Goofy cartoon wherein he drives and has some serious road-rage issues, but I came across this motorcycle, and I had to put these images up.

This is just, well, I mean ... 

Words fail me ...

1 comment:

Ed said...

Where the rubber meets the road....