Monday, February 26, 2007

Is it Safe?


Saw Mr. Dentist today, and without going into the too-much-information-ick-ick! realm, let me just say that some years ago I had a crown installed and, unbeknownst to me, it was badly-fitted. The result of that led to a pair of small dental caries where neither floss nor brush could effectively reach. These have now been drilled and filled, and a fitting for a new and -- we hope -- properly-positioned replacement crown done.

I brush, I floss, I Water Pik, and even so, I've had more cavities plugged than get filled on a busy weekend at the Mustang Ranch ...

The statute of limitations has run out on the original crown, and the guy who did the orginal work is now plying his trade in the afterlife anyhow, so that's that.

Never a dull moment ...

2 comments: