Monday, June 16, 2014

Statistic


I started this blog eight years ago, plus about three days. The intent, was, as much as anything, to have a convenient place to work on a journal, and to eventually start mining whatever got laid down and to use it for books and whatnot.

That's worked out; I have several non-fiction eBooks that have mostly come from these page, to various degrees of success. And a lot of other material I can access for research or odd bits hither and yon ...

I'm not making entries lately as often as I did a year or two back. Other things have arisen, but I'm still here.

Never figured it would set the world on fire, but sometime in the next few days, the hits will top a million.

Actually, it already passed that, since I didn't keep a counter on the thing for a while, then I had to switch to a different one, and the counters used different criteria, but hey, there you go ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

chuck said...

I love reading your blog, Steve! I check it everyday!

- Chuck

Kris said...

A million is rather...impressive.

Ed said...

Congrats Steve!!!....glad those other things that have arisen are now the new Matador books ;)