Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Van Harn


Those of you who don't read the follow-up dialogs, a short announcement -- Steve Van Harn is home recovering from emergency appendectomy surgery.

We seem to be falling apart around here -- backs, knees, bellies ...

I won't post his email, but you can link to his blog here. Drop him a note and offer encouragement and like that. And Bobbe is still waiting for the medical establishment to fix him, too.

I mean, I'm old, I have an excuse. You kids need to take better care of yourselves.

3 comments:

Bobbe Edmonds said...

We DO have an excuse...

We follow the example of the supposedly "Older and Wiser" crowd.

Steve Perry said...

Really? Why, when I was young, having to dodge the dinosaurs and walk fifty miles to school each day through molten lava, uphill both ways, I was in much better shape than you.

I didn't damage anything that sidelined me until well into your future.

These kids today. They think history started with them.

steve-vh said...

Much, much appreciated Steve!
I'm working up to posting something.